Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

From the Weed to the Flower


 The first time I laid eyes upon you, my heart leaped. You stood out amongst the other flowers. Your rosy, delicate petals lay like a silk coat, framing you perfectly beautiful face. 

Your kind nature, always helping others, made me respect you more than ever. Your always positive attitude happily captured my heart.

In my eyes, you are a princess, caring, kind, and beautiful. And as you sit there, shining like a star, my love for you grows stronger.

It burns inside me like a fire, a fire that only you can extinguish. No riches in the world can make me happier than if you agreed to be mine.

I know I am merely a lowly weed, while you are a beautiful rose. But know this; I will love you with all my heart, and I hope, someday, you might accept me as your own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment